Friday, June 15, 2012

ToonDoo Homework Challenge #4



For this week homework challenge we had to make a ToonDoo. ToonDoo is a site that you can make like a comic sort of thing. They are really fun to make and I think you should make one as well, all you have to do is click on the link, then go to Sign Up for FREE, then click on Sign up for ToonDoo and then enter a user name, password and an email and then you can create a ToonDoo. I made a ToonDoo and you should check it out also my teacher made one and I think you should check his one out as well!!!

This is what mine looks like.

                             

\This is a Tagxedo.

This is a Wordle.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Hannah! What a colourful, vibrant, fun and entertaining post!

    Thank you for putting in a link to my ToonDoo. I happen to like onions and gherkins!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...