Friday, June 15, 2012

Mixed Martial Arts Competition

On Sunday 10th June 2012, I entered a Mixed Martial Arts Competition. Mixed Martial Arts is a sort of fighting that we choke each other and we can break an arm but we have to tap out and the other person has to stop. The competition started at 10.00 in the morning for younger kids then after that it was my age groups turn. First we got split into 2 groups depending on what stage of the belts we were at.


This is what the belts look like and
this is what belt I am up to.












Once we were into our groups, we got started. How it went is there would be 2 of us and we would fight in each other in the middle of the mat and the first fight that you did was to see if you were going to go for 1st, 2nd or 3rd. I won my first fight which meant that I was going for 1st, 2nd or 3rd. My first fight was against a girl named Paige. I put an arm bar on her. My second fight was against a boy named Fisher that I lost to because the timer ran out and he got more points than me. Than my last fight was going for third and I won against a boy named Shaun which made me come third. In the end I came third and my whole family was proud of me and I felt like I showed PRIDE.

This is my medal close up
This is what my medal looks like.








2 comments:

  1. Wow Hannah.
    Congratulations on coming third in your age group.
    Do you know what you came over all?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Hannah you really like fighting don't you.
    Wow you came 3rd that's amazing.
    Do you like Mix Marshal arts?
    What do you like about it?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...