· Something I was pleased with was that I slept in a bivouac because I have never liked sleeping outside without my family and I have never made a bivouac or slept under the stars.
· I really enjoyed learning how to make a bivouac and what to use and also where would be the safest place to sleep because I have never slept out in the wild or without my family.
· Something I found hard was making the bivouac because I wasn’t sure if it was going to stay up all night and in the end it didn’t stay up.
· Something that made me think was how much strings to use when we were making the bivouac because I didn’t want to not use enough so that it all collapsed on us at night.
· Something I want to get better at is working with others. To do that I could share my idea then listen to others then we could all choose the best one and go with it.