Reflection for Fractions and Decimals
· Something I was pleased with was that I understood decimals more than I thought I would because at first it was really confusing but I got it in the end.
· I really enjoyed learning decimals because they were very interesting and they had different ways to learn them
and they were really fun as well.
· Something I found hard was at the time that we were in room 21, it was confusing what Mrs Harvey was saying write the decimal for....
· Something that made me think was fractions because when we had to find the fraction in a number.
· Something I want to get better at is getting faster at decimals.
What can I do about it? I can practice on the decimal game that Mr Moriarty sent us.