Monday, June 25, 2012

Reflection on Maths time







Reflection for maths

· Something I was pleased with was that I got most of the answers that the whole class did because at first I only had all the easy answers but then I got most of them at the end.
                            

· I really enjoyed learning rounding to the nearest hundred and rounding  to the nearest ten because I didn’t really get rounding but I got there in the end.

                  

· Something I found hard was Problem 1 at first because I found it hard hard we had to round to 2000 in kms.
· Something that made me think was _ x _ = 360. The teacher gave us a clue that one of the numbers ended in zero (0). These are the answers that I came up with...

  1. 36x10=360
  2. 1x360=360
  3. 180x2=360
  4. 60x6=360
  5. 90x4=360

                 

· Something I want to get better at is rounding.
What can I do about it? What I can do about it is practice, practice, practice makes perfect.


1 comment:

  1. Excellent thinking about your maths, Hannah. Sounds like you are getting rounding and using your knowledge to solve problems.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...