Reflection for maths
· Something I was pleased with was that I got most of the answers that the whole class did because at first I only had all the easy answers but then I got most of them at the end.
· I really enjoyed learning rounding to the nearest hundred and rounding to the nearest ten because I didn’t really get rounding but I got there in the end.
· Something I found hard was Problem 1 at first because I found it hard hard we had to round to 2000 in kms.
· Something that made me think was _ x _ = 360. The teacher gave us a clue that one of the numbers ended in zero (0). These are the answers that I came up with...
· Something I want to get better at is rounding.
What can I do about it? What I can do about it is practice, practice, practice makes perfect.