Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Fractions and Decimals

14/6/12
Reflection for Fractions and Decimals

· Something I was pleased with was that I understood decimals more than I thought I would because at first it was really confusing but I got it in the end.
                            


· I really enjoyed learning decimals because they were very interesting and they had different ways to learn them

and they were really fun as well.



· Something I found hard was at the time that we were in room 21, it was confusing what Mrs Harvey was saying write the decimal for....

· Something that made me think was fractions because when we had to find the fraction in a number.



· Something I want to get better at is getting faster at decimals.

What can I do about it? I can practice on the decimal game that Mr Moriarty sent us.

1 comment:

  1. You have had an amazing term two with your maths learning, Hannah.

    I look forward to your progress in term three!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...