Friday, February 22, 2013

Top House and Te Mata

Legend of Te Mata

I was so pleased with how everyone had a really good time and I am really proud of myself.

I really enjoyed learning the story of Te Mata and then getting to share it with the whole school.

I would like to have a go at being Hinerakau and a warrior.

I loved how we all contributed and had a great time.

I would like to get better at talking louder and next time to learn my lines off by heart .



Top House

My favorite event was rolling the ball down the sticks because we bet the other team by far.

Something I was proud of was that Tui all together got 70 points and I am really proud of us.

Something I found challenging was the task where we had to all get to the other side on the sticks.



7 comments:

  1. You did very well helping lead our Te Mata performance, Hannah.

    Good to see you enjoying yourself throughout Top House!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool tagxedo Hannah I like the colors

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome work Hannah I like your tagxedo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work Hannah! the colors really bring it out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks all of you!
    I really enjoyed both of them.
    Thanks:-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your tagxedo Hannah.
    Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like how you put lots of effort into it and used great words.
    I like the picture that you put on it.
    I think that it is really cool.
    Great Job!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...