Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Letter to V.M. Jones

Dear V.M. Jones

My name is Hannah and I really love your book Buddy and would love to read it again. This book must be the most AMAZING book I have ever read by far. I would recommend it to any child or adult asking if I had read any good books yours would be the first one I would say. Where did you get your inspiration from and how did it feel when you first finished the book? My favourite chapter in the book was The end of the race and the saddest chapter was The dream which I found a little scary in a way but good to know what happened to Jake. My favourite character is Splash the Kitten and Chantal. They are awesome characters but then I love all the characters.


When we started reading Buddy I never wanted to put it down but unfortunately I had to put it down because, because it was a class book and I didn’t want to spoil it for anyone. Would you be able to come to Parkvale School for a visit because that would be one of my dreams before I leave Parkvale in 2 years. That would be awesome and I am sure heaps of others in my class would love that as well.

Thanks
Hannah


4 comments:

  1. Good idea to choose a cat shape, Hannah(Splash)!

    A good, enthusiastic letter which shows your love for the book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mr Moriarty,
      I really enjoyed writing that letter and the Tagxedo, they were both really fun to make and write. Buddy is the best book that I have ever read as it says in the letter. Thanks

      Delete
  2. Awesome letter Hannah!
    Like Mr I like the idea of the cat shape.
    The book was totally awesome.



    (P.S I feed your frog it looked a bit hungry.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lizard,
      I have just fed my frog again. I should feed it more often. I agree, the book was really awesome and I would love to read it again. What was your favourite part in the book?
      Thanks

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...