Reflection for The Walkathon
(My team name: Leopards)
· Something I was pleased with was that my team worked together really well like when we were encouraging each other because it was quite a long way for us while we were walking.
· I really enjoyed learning different things about my group because some of the people I don’t know that much about.
· Something I found hard was thinking of a chant for our group because we had to rhyme the words.
· Something that made me think was how much time we spent walking all together because a full hour is 60 minutes and it is kind of different adding up the time. In the end we spent 1 hour and 18 minutes walking.
· Something I want to get better at is walking faster with my group and encouraging my team more.
What can I do about it?
I can encourage others more like when we are at a triathlon or something like that.
When I am walking with others, I can stay with them