Friday, June 8, 2012

Review of blogs Homework challenge 3



For homework this week, we had to do a review on a blog. My teacher said that we could only do up to three blogs and this is what I did.

The first blog that I chose was a girl named Rhiannon's blog because it has very interesting pieces of writing on it and I also love all the posts on her blog. When I grow up I would love to be able to write stories like her then put them onto my blog.
This is what it looks like when you first go onto her blog.



The second blog that I did was The Tree of Pride because it has a lot of amazing posts and also because you can see what my teacher and my class have been doing in the last past few terms and it will stay like that. I really like it because it has links to other blogs that other people can go and look at.



The third blog that I did today belongs to Felicity. Her  blog has some amazing posts on it and I have commented on heaps of them. My favourite post on her blog
Her is what it looks like.





3 comments:

  1. Awesome Hannah, I like that you did a Tagxedo of all of the blogs that you did a review on. Great work Hannah.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Floss,
      I love your Voki, it is CUTE!!!

      Delete
  2. Awesome Hannah!!
    I love the blogs you reviewed and they are all so cool. I have seen Rhiannon's blog and made a comment on the same post you did. Out of all three, what blog do you like the best.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...