Friday, May 25, 2012

Incredibox

For homework this week we had to make a incredibox which is a music video where you can make men sing and they can all have their own parts. Here is a LINK to my music video and at the end you can make your own.They are really fun to make and I am sure you will like it as well.
I really think you should try it because if you do, and if you have a blog like me, you can put a link to it and then other people can see it.
It is an awesome site and I recommend you try it too.

This is what my it looks like as you are making it.

By Hannah Hansen

7 comments:

  1. I love your music Hannah.
    Its a really good beat.
    What made you choose those sounds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome incredibox hannah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool Hannah I made a increadibox but didn't cave it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really Incredibox it chacy I really like it.
    Alexandra.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was cool Hannah sorry I had to delete the comment but I really like it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW!Great Beat Hannah Awesome work

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...