Voice Recorder >>
This is my Maths reflection on one of the maths times tables that my group the SONICS had to do with the teacher. It was really fun to do and also made it really easy for me.
· Something I was pleased with was that at Maths time I got all the questions right because at first I didn’t really get what we were doing but I had a go and ended up getting them all right.
· I really enjoyed learning was the addition and subtraction strategies because it made it easier for me.
· Something I found hard was when we had to use a calculator when we had to reverse the numbers and put them into the calculator and see if the answer was the same no matter what way we put them.
· Something that made me think was some of my 7X and 8X because I know nearly all my other X tables but I struggle on my 7 & 8 times tables.
· Something I want to get better at is my 7 & 8 times tables.
(What can I do about it?) use the maths symbaloo and practice on Tutpup.