Thursday, May 24, 2012

My Maths Reflection: Knowledge Test

Reflection for my maths test

· Something I was pleased with was That I got 95% in the Stage 5 test and I got 50% in the stage 6 test because now I am a Mario and the only year 5 in the group.
                           


· I really enjoyed learning how to round the numbers to the nearest tens and the nearest hundred because I found it interesting and willing to do more.

                 


· Something I found hard was writing the words of the numbers and then writing the numbers of the words.

· Something that made me think was how to write the new number because where it says that I had to add 10 to 111 111 and that is where I got stuck.

                

· Something I want to get better at is writing the numbers and also adding or subtracting big numbers from big numbers.

What I can do about it is practice and  practice for extra homework each night.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome work Hannah!

    You really are learning your number knowledge and the great thing is you connect to it with your thinking to solve problems.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...