· Something I was pleased with was That I got 95% in the Stage 5 test and I got 50% in the stage 6 test because now I am a Mario and the only year 5 in the group.
· I really enjoyed learning how to round the numbers to the nearest tens and the nearest hundred because I found it interesting and willing to do more.
· Something I found hard was writing the words of the numbers and then writing the numbers of the words.
· Something that made me think was how to write the new number because where it says that I had to add 10 to 111 111 and that is where I got stuck.
· Something I want to get better at is writing the numbers and also adding or subtracting big numbers from big numbers.
What I can do about it is practice and practice for extra homework each night.