Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Joey Pigza swallowed the Key


Joey pigza Swallowed The Key from Room16 Parkvale on Vimeo.

Last week, Bree, Olivia, Lily and I made a trailer on the book that our class has been reading, Joey Pigza swallowed the Key. I was Mrs Maxy, Bree was Joey, Olivia was Mum and Lily was the filmer and the Principal. I really enjoyed making the trailer because I think that the book is really funny so we get to have some fun making it and being not our normal selves.

Please Comment!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome Hannah!
    Great post.
    The video was great.
    I had a lot of fun making it did you.
    Keep up the good work.
    Well done:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Hannah,
    Your video is looking great.
    I like how yo said who the characters were.
    The book is really funny.
    Great job.
    Well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice trailer I like the way how joey swallowed the key.
    Keep up the amazing blogs going.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...