In maths yesterday we had to add up the points for the swimming sports. 1st place was worth 10 points, 2nd was worth 7 points, 3rd was worth 5 points and for
· Something I was pleased with was that I only got 1 answer wrong when we were adding up the points but I fixed it up at the end because we all went through them and were finding out what was the right answer.
· I really enjoyed doing the times tables above 12 because they were quite challenging we had to use a different strategy to work them out.
· Something I found hard was keeping up with the numbers of where each house came and then working them out.
· Something that made me think was my times tables above 12 because I don’t know them that well.
· Something I want to get better at is my times tables above 12.
Something I can do about it is work on them at home and not just do my times tables up to 12, I will do them above 12.