Sunday, March 24, 2013

If Hannah Hansen became principal of Parkvale School


If Hannah Hansen became principal of Parkvale School these are the changes that I would make...


  • Ipads would be compulsory for doing work on because then all the children would all have to do the same thing but we would be allowed to take them home. The teachers would have full access to them. it would be easier and quicker.


  • I would make Wendy’s Burgers and Wendy’s out the front of the school and all the children would have to eat Wendy’s for lunch so then the teachers would know what the children were eating and if it was allowed at school.


  • I would make all the children at school have to wear mufti every day and then it would be easier for the teachers because they wouldn't have to worry about if the children were wearing the right school uniform.


These are the changes that I would make to this school if I became the principal.

1 comment:

  1. Cool Hanz

    I would really like to go to that school.
    You would be an awesome principal.
    Would we be allowed to take fruit too?

    Courtney :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...