Happy Feet Junior
1. Who is the main person or group of people in this news article: Happy Feet Junior
2. What was the key event from the news article: Happy Feet Junior died
3. Where did this event take place: Wellington Zoo
4. When did this event take place: Sunday 24th February
5. Why did this event happen: It doesn't say
1. Find quote from the main person in this news article:
This does not have one
2. In your own words describe what happened in this news article: Happy feet Junior was found on the beach and then taken to Wellington Zoo but there was nothing they could do. He died on Thursday.
3. Find out where this event took place and include some information about this place: Wellington Zoo. Te Papa is a place in Wellington where lots of people have been. Wellington is the capital city of Hawke's Bay.
4. Tell us when this event happened and explain what might happen in the future: Sunday 24th of February. I think that in the future there might be another Royal Penguin might be washed upon the beach and he night live or die.
5. Explain in your own words why this event took place: It doesn't say
6. Use the dictionary to find out what words in the text mean: Quote
This is Happy Feet Junior
Here is the link off where I got this from.