Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Swimming


Splash!!! I bombed into everywhere. I was at swimming lessons and my coach came over to me and said that I was to swim in the lane pool today just to see how I go. I was scared because last time I went in that pool I couldn't touch the bottom but that was a long time ago. I started to wonder if I had grown heaps and I could touch the bottom. I walked towards the pool and I started to feel more scared.
While I was climbing down the ladder I felt excited and scared at the same time. As I got deeper into the pool it was only up to my hips so I started climbing down faster. When I got to the bottom I was only excited because now I could touch the bottom.
"Start by doing 2 laps of free style and then we can play some games.” So I started swimming. Once I had finished my first lap I felt so tired but I said to myself "I can do this, I know I can.” So I started swimming again. I had finished my last lap and then we started playing games then once the clock turned 5:00 I got out and went and got dressed. 
Then my coach came over to me and said "well done Hannah, you did such good swimming that now you can move up to the higher class and now you will be swimming at 6:00 to 7:00." I felt so excited that I ran to mum and told her that I was moving up and she said "well done, I think you deserve a lolly when we get home!"

5 comments:

  1. Hello my name is Mao I go to Point England school in Auckland.I like your SPLASH story because you used nice and cool words with punctuation love the backround too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hannah H ♥♥♥Saturday, March 03, 2012

      Hello Mao,
      Thank-you, I go to Parkvale Primary school in Hastings. Do you have a blog because if I find your blog then I can comment on it.



      Hannah Hansen♥♥♥

      Delete
  2. Wow hannah your story is great.You sound like you are a good swimmer.Have a good weekend.
    from Alexandra.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hannah H ♥♥♥Saturday, March 03, 2012

      Thanks Alexandra,
      Are you enjoying the Digi class?
      I am!
      Do you think we will be aloud to keep our Net books after we go off to intermediate,
      I think so.
      Have a good weekend.
      Bey

      Delete
  3. I love your blog Hannah and I tried to add a comment last night but could not post it ? I am here trying again ! Love from Uncle Mike in Melbourne

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...