· Something I was pleased with was that my Optimist yacht or my kayak didn’t capsize or even come close to capsizing.
· I really enjoyed learning how to Optimist yacht because it was really fun and I had never been Optimist yachting in my life so it was really interesting and I would love to do it again.
· Something I found hard was Kayaking with another person because I am use to Kayaking in a single boat but it was really fun trying it for the first time.
· Something that made me think was when to pull the Main Sheet in the Optimist yacht because I didn’t know that much about them but after my friend Felicity showed me when to pull the Main Sheet I was fine.
· Something I want to get better at is Kayaking in a double Kayak because I was struggling a little bit and I am use to a single Kayak.