Monday, July 2, 2012

Bunnies VS Evil Guinea

Bunnies VS Evil Guinea on Storybird

 Bunnies vs Evil Guinea

One day, in 1917, there was a girl named Hannah Hansen and she was sitting in the kitchen at the table eating her breakfast when something caught her eye in the corner of the kitchen. I was that girl.
“Ugh” I screamed. I yelled at the top of my lungs. “Get that thing out of here”. I was scared out of my skin. I crept closer and closer then I actually realized that it was a little Bunny Rabbit and then all of a sudden, I looked in another corner of the kitchen and there was a Guinea Pig. I looked all around the room and every time I would look somewhere there would be a little bunny appear. By this point I started to freak out, it was like a galaxy that I had appeared in just happened to be Bunny Planet. It was amazing but creepy at the same time.

The Bunnies started to talk to me and that was the most scariest thing. I let the Bunnies talk to me and this is what they said “Hi, we are the Bunnies and that is Evil Guinea. We hate him, he is trying to get rid of us and make him be the king of the world. This is our head Bunny, Flopsy.”

All of a sudden the bunnies started run after the Guinea Pig.
“ I HATE Bunnies!!!” shouted the Guinea Pig. The Bunnies and Evil Guinea were fighting and fighting in the middle of the battlefield. I was screaming STOP but the Bunnies and Evil Guinea kept their fight going and going.

Suddenly the Bunnies stopped, they were staring at Evil Guinea and asked him, “What is your favourite food?”
“ Well it is celery but I haven’t been able to find any celery anywhere.”
“ Haven’t you heard  that on the news there has been a celery storm in the Netherlands?”
“ Has there?”
“ Indeed there has and apparently it tastes really good.”
“ Oh no, I have to get over there fast before my brother gets there.”
“ How are you going to get there?” asked the Bunnies smartly.
“ Of course I am going on a boat”
“ Okay then see you there.”

The next thing you know Evil Guinea has disappeared and the Bunnies shout “Yeah, We have tricked him and now he is gone forever. Yay!”I just realized  there was one bunny missing and he had told the sailor to never come back to Netherlands and to leave any Evil Guinea Pig there.
By Hannah Hansen

1 comment:

  1. Great use of you imagination, Hannah.

    I like the idea of a celery storm in Netherlands!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...